Coffee Break and 11 coffee facts for the real aficionado!
Suddenly we find ourselves in an unusual and unfamiliar situation. Hospitality and schools are locked, office buildings are empty and your employees have often become 'home workers'. During these coffee moments you should therefore try to enjoy yourself. These coffee cups provide the ultimate taste experience and make that little break a real treat for all your hard work during the day, or just to start the day.
Don't underestimate the power of a Caffeine Boost! During a long working day you sometimes need an extra boost. This extra boost ensures an increase in productivity and a better focus on work. In addition, it is extremely important to allow yourself a moment of rest and relaxation. In my opinion, this is best done with a delicious cup of coffee, and perhaps something nice to read.
I also have 11 coffee facts that are fun for every coffee lover to know, and of course you will impress your company:
11 coffee facts
1. The fruit of a coffee plant is the coffee berry: The coffee berry consists of a skin, pulp, pergamino (hard skin that protects the coffee bean) and usually two coffee beans.
2. 99% of the world coffee production comes from two types of coffee plants: the Coffea Arabica (or Arabica) and the Coffea Canepohra (or Robusta).
3. A coffee plant produces between 1.4 and 2.5 kilos berries per year. Which on average comes down to about 285 grams of roasted coffee.
4. An average cup of coffee contains around 90 mg caffeine. Caffeine starts working after 15-20 min. The effect can last from 8 to 14 hours, depending on the person.
5. Caffeine is contained in 60 plant species, of which cocoa tea and coffee are the best known.
6. Aroma,acidity, body and flavor are the most important factors by which coffee is judged when tasting coffee. The assessment takes place through an interaction between the senses including seeing, tasting, smelling, feeling and hearing!!
7. The “crema layer” is the only visual aspect of your bean coffee. The colour, thickness and marbled effect say nothing about the quality of espresso, but it does say about the freshness of the beans and how strong the coffee is roasted.
8. The most important parameters when brewing a good cup of coffee are the dose ground coffee, the content of the cup, the extraction time, the < strong>grain distribution (grinding), the temperature and the pressure.
9. When preparing bean coffee, cafestol is released, which is a fat-like substance that increases the cholesterol level in your blood. With filter/freshbrew coffee, cafestol remains in the filter. There is no cafestol in instant coffee either.
1INbGAubc_TGNByWinIHSaLQ 'Latte Art' literally means art in the milk foam of a cappuccino, or of a caffè latte. Figures are formed using special techniques that allow you to make shapes in the milk foam.
11. Top ten coffee producing countries:
Below the top 10 coffee producing countries:
What is 'Specialty coffee'?
Specialty coffee is high-quality coffee with unique taste properties.
This is a guest blog by Noortje. Visit her Instagram for more content like this. p>
More of our articles
Chlorella, de groene powerhouse voor jouw gezondheid: een microscopisch wonder vol voedingsstoffen. Versterk je immuunsysteem, verhoog energie en verbeter je welzijn met deze groene superheld. Ontdek de kracht van chlorella nu!
5 facts and myths about Creatine monohydrate. What Does Creatine Do? Are there side effects of creatine and how do you use Creatine monohydrate. Facts and myths are sometimes difficult to distinguish between creatine.
Handy frother for mixing additives to your coffee.Order now
Give your coffee an extra upgrade with our 100% organic Lions mane powder.Order now
Afvallen Energie Weerstand
This matcha green tea powder is a powerful variant of green tea. It comes from high-quality, hand-picked leaves that are then dried and ground into a fine powder. It is suitable for cooking and baking and preparing cold and hot drinks.Order now
Maak kennis met onze slanke en handige Pill Organizer – de perfecte oplossing om uw supplementenroutine te stroomlijnen!Order now
Ontdek de ultieme ondersteuning voor je algehele welzijn met ons Biologische Paddenstoelencomplex in handige capsules!Order now
Handy frother for mixing additives into your coffee.Order now