100% pure, organic Matcha powder, with 70 mg of caffeine in one serving, and a range of other benefits.
This matcha green tea powder is a potent variety of green tea. It comes from high-quality and hand-picked leaves that are then dried and ground into fine powder. It is suitable for cooking and baking and preparing cold and hot beverages.
Join an exclusive group of coffee lovers and get access to cool coffee workshops and events. Read more
The ideal coffee substitute
Would you like to drink less coffee? Maybe because you notice clammy hands or an accelerated heart rate from it. But do you need the energy you normally get from drinking a cup of coffee? Then 100% organic matcha of the highest quality is for you.
What is Matcha?
This matcha green tea powder is a powerful variant of green tea. It comes from high-quality, hand-picked leaves that are then dried and ground into a fine powder. It is suitable for cooking and baking and preparing cold and hot drinks.
The Matcha has a soft, non-bitter taste. The Matcha comes directly from Japan from an organic Matcha plantation. In addition, every batch is tested for chemicals and the Matcha is organic, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and kosher.
Is matcha healthy?
Yes Matcha is incredibly healthy. What are the health benefits of drinking Matcha?
- It is rich in antioxidants, 1 cup of Matcha contains as many antioxidants as 10 cups of green tea.
- Improves focus and memory. It also slows down the deterioration of your brain due to age.
- Is associated with lowering the risk of cancer, lowering your bad cholesterol strong>and preventing far liver damage. More research is needed into this.
- Stimulates the acceleration of your skin cells. As a result, matcha gives you a nice, tightand shiny skin.
Want to drink less coffee but still have the energy? Drink matcha.
All our products we have tested for quality and function.
Not feeling good after your purchase? Always your money back.
Always free shipping on orders over 40..
Deep dive into matcha
Are you still curious about what all this super tea can do for you and why this is an ideal coffee substitute? Check out the video to the right where Manon explains everything for you.
Others also bought
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.