Yerba Mate Set
Drink delicious and healthy Yerba Mate tea with this starter kit. Including Calabash and Bombilla for the real South American experience
The ideal coffee substitute
Do you want to drink less coffee? Maybe because you notice that your hands are clammy or your heart rate is accelerated. But do you really need the energy you normally get from drinking a cup of coffee? Then the 100% organic Yerba Mate of the highest quality is for you.
What is Mate?
Mate tea comes from a shrub of the same name. It can grow into a tree more than four meters high. The leaves of the plant contain caffeine and xanthine alkaloids. The tree itself has beautiful green and white flowers. You can easily make tea from this powder.
- Fill a mate (drinking cup) 2/3 full with yerba (tea).
- Hold the Mate tilted and pour a little cold water into the cavity. Do not pour too much water, the top of the yerba should not get wet.
- Let the Mate sit tilted for a few minutes until the Yerba has absorbed the water.
- Place your thumb on the top (mouth) of the bombilla so that it is closed. Then push the filter part of the bombilla to the bottom of the Mate in the hollow part.
- Pour hot (just short of boiling) water into the hollow part just below the edge of the mate.
- Suck (carefully) the tea through the bombilla and... enjoy.
Always consult your doctor before use.
Is moderation healthy?
Yes Mate is very healthy. What are the health benefits of drinking mate?
- Partly due to the caffeine, it has a... energy-increasing effect.* This is why it is popular among athletes.
- Yerba Mate tea contains antioxidants; it contains about 90% more antioxidants then green tea. It is therefore good for you immune system.*
- The indigenous people of South America have long used Yerba Mate tea as a traditional herbal remedy for digestive problems. Yerba mate promotes of digestion by stimulating the production of bile and other stomach acids.*
- Yerba Mate tea has properties that make you feel full more quickly after eating and it slows down your digestion, keeping your stomach full longer.* So it can help you to of the traps.
*Health claim is pending European approval.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. Store in a dry and cool place. Keep out of reach of children. Contains caffeine. Always consult your doctor before use.
The use of yerba mate is not recommended for:
- Pregnant women and women who want to become pregnant.
- Breastfeeding women.
- People who are sensitive or allergic to caffeine.
- People with kidney disease.
- When using guarana in combination with certain blood thinners.
- People who need to use MAOIs.
All our products are organic and vegan
We have all our products tested for quality and effectiveness.
Not feeling good after your purchase? Always your money back.
Always free shipping on orders over €40.
Deep dive in Yerba mate
Are you still curious about this super tea and why it is so healthy? Check out the video below where Florian explains everything for you.
Others also bought
Handy frother for mixing additives to your coffee.Order now
Give your coffee an extra upgrade with our 100% organic Lions mane powder.Order now
Afvallen Energie Weerstand
This matcha green tea powder is a powerful variant of green tea. It comes from high-quality, hand-picked leaves that are then dried and ground into a fine powder. It is suitable for cooking and baking and preparing cold and hot drinks.Order now
Maak kennis met onze slanke en handige Pill Organizer – de perfecte oplossing om uw supplementenroutine te stroomlijnen!Order now
Ontdek de ultieme ondersteuning voor je algehele welzijn met ons Biologische Paddenstoelencomplex in handige capsules!Order now
Handy frother for mixing additives into your coffee.Order now
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.